04 May 2011

Veg - it - tah - bulls







     I love veggies.  I love to look at them in the store.  I love to consider their color.  I often wonder whether their nutrient enhanced water would dye fabric as well as Procion Dye from the Dharma Trading Company.  Oh, the possibilities of and for vegetables are almost endless. 

     I love to EAT them!  I like 'em raw, fried, steamed, wok-ed, broiled and baked.  I like them in other things, on other things, all by themselves and I especially like them in my tummy!

     Can you tell which photos were taken in China and which ones were taken in the US?  I love the fact that vegetables are universal.  (And, here's a casual shout out to meat -- I love it too, but that's another post!)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Susanne,

    I love my veggies too. They are usually the first thing I taste on my plate. When I'm shopping in the market I linger in the produce area. I fondle the fronds so much it's slightly obscene. Your pictures are yummy. I feel healthier just looking at them.



    Peace,



    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture of the ginger is definitely NOT China - no one here would buy such sad looking ginger! I am guessing the top two of greens are the US and the red apple one are China. I love guessing games :)

    ReplyDelete