23 May 2011

Sketchy Internet


       The internet has been really hit or miss lately.  I can't seem to finish a post, upload a picture or any of the myriad of other things I love to do (read that as I can't even play my games).  SO I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to do the rest of the Shanghai stuff, or talk about the upcoming MAJOR transitions I'm facing, or even just "play around with stuff."

     I miss visiting with you, reading the many other blogs and even getting to use my SKYPE.  It's a real challenge, but so far I'm winning.  (The TV is still working!)  I'll keep checking and writing and when things get back to normal, I'll probably have quite a bit to post all at once.



     It really is quite sketchy how this whole thing works!  I'm going to have to figure this all out one day soon - yeah, and pigs will fly, money will grown on trees and the fountain of youth will forever keep me young (without the "twilighty" complexion and need for blood).

2 comments:

  1. I’ll miss your “voice” for a while. Like you, I’m lost with the “how” of the technology. Sometimes I do things on the blog and it works well and other times it takes a great deal of manipulation. I have no idea why.
    You mentioned MAJOR transition. I was just having a discussion with my cousin on that very topic (we are going through stuff, but isn’t everyone?). We concluded that the discomfort, aches and fatigue that comes while transitioning is just the result of us being asked to exercise muscles we haven’t used in a long time or develop new muscles in preparation for the work to come. It’s a workout for your emotional and spiritual self. Fitness trainers always advise you to breathe when you are lifting a heavy weight. So Susanne, work this transition and breathe; soon the world will be admiring your well-toned spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support -- mostly I'm trying not to scream, "I don't wanna change!" I'm trying to be a grown up about all of this. I'm trying not to anticipate bad things like horrific jet lag. I'm trying to remember just how good it feels to help mold young minds as I teach them biology. I'm still overly inclined to yell, "I don't wanna change!"

    ReplyDelete