18 April 2011

The Lecture Circuit




I was invited to be a groupie for my friend the AUTHOR. I immediately jumped at the chance and found myself in the midst of her glory. She is an amazing woman who holds people enthralled. Here she is postulating:





After the lecture which included a PowerPoint presentation, audience participation and numerous interruptions that were made to seem "part of the show", she signed her book and answered questions.




Did I mention that she did all of this in high heels, lipstick and Chinese?



Then, we went to high tea at an upscale restaurant!

2 comments:

  1. It can be frustrating to learn the art of blogging! This is a good first attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I am all caught up - only regret that I missed it for 10 days! Great job and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete