27 April 2011

Blogs, Blogs and more Blogs

I find myself wanting to inspire others with my blog.  I find myself completely inspired by the blogs of others.  Some are simple yet quite complex in that one photo says more than a million words.  Others have more words than I can count, but I'm still sorry to see them end.  The wealth of perceived connectivity feels genuine, but in reality is only one way.  Oh well, is that really any different than IRL?

So, here are some of my favs (in no particular order):
(you have to click on the words, not the photos to go to the actual blogs)





Lauren's Blog:  One In a Million   There are many artist blogs, but this is one that has a slightly different perspective.  It's never boring!







Eden's Blog:  Edenland  This is a "Mommy Blog" that has so much more than just mommy "stuff".  I absolutely love it!











Sarah's Blog:  Not A Mud Hut  This is a family saga, and the family is utterly amazing.  The posts are all creative (like the family), and the kid is too cute!









Woog's World:  All things Woog  This too is a "Mommy Blog" but it also is much more.  It's also an award winning (honourable mention) blog.












Lizsong's Blog:  Live Inspired  This is a very inspiring spot!  Each time I go there I come away with something of intrinsic value.




Sonzeh's Blog:  Walking Photography  It has way cool pictures!












Allie Brosh's Blog:  Hyperbole and a Half  This one annoys me because I can't follow it.  There are too many followers already, so I have to manually search for it each day.  It is worth the search!






and last but not least


Tanis Miller's Blog:  Attack of the Redneck Mommy  It is quite something.  Not every blog is perfect, but enough of 'em are to win the Canadian Blogger of the Year in two different years.



E N J O Y !

No comments:

Post a Comment